The Manager of Financial Reporting & Accounting is responsible for completing the monthly global financial statement consolidation and maintaining the consolidation system. This position is also responsible for preparation of the financial statements including cash flow statement, statement of equity, and certain footnote disclosures.
Our client has a department stacked with past Big 4 accountants & managers and is looking to add another to the team. If you are a heavy senior or light manager looking to make the switch to industry, this could be the role for you! Alternatively, if you have a mix of public accounting and public industry and enjoy leading and mentoring others in a collaborative and flexible environment, look no further! Perks of the job and company include: Great comp. Package with base +bonus, strong benefits package, flexible pto, growth opportunities, and a strong team that works together to get the job done.
What will the International Financial Reporting & Accounting Manager do?
- Directly interact with the Company’s international and US businesses during the monthly close process, providing guidance and ensuring consolidated books are closed and financial statements are accurately and completely presented.
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly and annual statements of cash flows and equity and subsidiary financial statements.
- Review and assist in the preparation of covenant compliance calculations associated with the company’s credit agreement.
- Interact with external auditors in completing the quarterly reviews and annual audits of the SEC financials and other filings.
- Complete the monthly global financial statement consolidation and maintain the Company’s consolidations software .
- Directs and assists in the accounting for stock-based compensation.
- Review and assist in the preparation of documentation and SEC filing support required for debt, equity and other special transactions .
What we are looking for in the International Financial Reporting & Accounting Manager?
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- CPA Certification
- 5-10 years of relevant accounting experience including experience in SEC accounting and financial consolidations. Background in Big 4 highly preferred.
- Strong U.S. GAAP foundation including understanding of recent GAAP standards.
- Experience in researching and documenting GAAP issues and conclusions.