Financial Planning Analyst Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
Perks of the Financial Planning Analyst role?
- Visible & Direct point of contact with VP of Finance
- Unlimited PTO!
- Career Succession plan to Director of FPA
- Health Benefits
- 401k Benefits
Overview of the Financial Planning Analyst role:
- Support/Lead the development and maintenance of reporting models, budgeting and forecasting tools
- Support strategic reporting and compliance objectives and processes to key stakeholders
- Assist with preparation of consolidated financial statements, assist with combined and consolidated internal reports
- Prepare and oversee corporate ad-hoc reports,
- Support/Lead budgeting and forecast process, deliver tasks communicated by senior management
- Perform financial analysis and complete analytical reviews of the financial statements and business drivers on a monthly, quarterly, and year-to-date basis versus plan, forecast, prior year, etc
- Maintain budgeting and forecasting calendar with the timely creation of sub schedules for budgets and forecasts and their corresponding reports
- Conduct variance analysis and provide commentary outlining key performance drivers.
- Manage the creation of pro forma models for new business opportunities (e.g. M&A, A&D, etc.)
Preferred Qualifications for the Financial Planning Analyst:
- Host/Planful Software Experience
- 3+ Years of job related experience
- ADVANCED in Microsoft Excel