Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a company based out of Houston, Texas. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
Must Have Highlights:
- Training/Learning & Development experience
- Ability to design and implement training development programs
- Strong Presentation Skills
- High School Diploma
Perks of the Director of Training role?
- Competitive Compensation
- AMAZING Benefits package including 401k Match!
- Free Onsite Parking!
Overview of the Director of Training Role:
· Creates and designs training and development programs, curriculum, and objectives
· Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media
· Trains and consults managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts
· Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events
· Develops and maintains organizational communications such as intranet bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources
· Conducts annual training and development needs assessment
Preferred Qualifications for the Director of Training Role:
- 5+ years of training experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, communication, organizational skills