Director of Operations & Strategy
Join the executive team of one of the hottest tech companies in the country! Our client is writing the book (and making history) on ecommerce and on-demand delivery services. This VC backed company is seeking out a Director of Operations & Strategy to lead the company during this exponential season of rapid growth.
What’s in it for you…
- Base comp. ~200k+, 50% bonus, and equity package commensurate with experience
- Innovative company and culture that THRIVES in our current *covid* climate and will continue to do well in the modern age of technology & delivery- where everything is available at the click of a button!
- New offices in an open and collaborative working environment.
- Flexible, business casual working environment and family oriented.
- Be a pioneer in the industry!
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- 401k Program.
What will the Director of Operations & Strategy do?
- Play an instrumental role in the growth and scalability of the business by leading vision, strategy, and results for company operations.
- Work closely with the CEO and other leaders to implement the company’s strategy across the various functions.
- Create and implement company-wide procedures to align the team with the company vision and strategy.
- Ensure company’s ability to meet targets, optimize performance, achieve customer satisfaction, as well as identify and create solutions for process improvements.
- Create a robust KPI goal setting & reporting process to track performance.
- Own administrative and operational processes and projects, including office space, insurance, compliance, legal obligations, and other risk management needs.
What We need in the Director of Operations & Strategy:
- 7+ years of experience in strategic and operational roles in companies that have scaled from tens to hundreds of million in revenue during your tenure. **RAPID GROWTH**
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong willed leader that is innovative, challenges the norm and continuously finds ways to improve.
- Ability to execute on today’s challenges while maintaining a forward-thinking mindset looking ahead to where we will be six months, a year, and several years from now.
- Proven successful implementation of strategic operational projects to completion while successfully managing stakeholders, including C-suite.
- Strong working knowledge of operational compliance and a strong understanding of risk and regulation frameworks.