Switch to draftPreviewUpdateAdd title
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a privately-held construction company headquartered in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Company and VP Accounting Opportunity:
- A family-owned organization that has continued to grow through three generations.
- The company voted as one of the Best Places to Work in Houston for over a decade!
- The accounting group alone added 9 new positions this past year through growth from acquisitions.
Perks of the VP Accounting?
- Visible role & Direct Point of Contact with CEO, CFO & CAO
- Competitive Compensation Package
- A laid-back and collaborative environment
- Succession Plan for CAO and eventually CFO role
Overview of the VP Accounting role:
- Manage all activities related to the general ledger and financial accounts, cost controls, financial and special reporting, and auditing functions.
- Partners with the CFO to prepare financial and operating budgets, report on financial operations
- Analyze the impact important business decisions will have on the company’s finances.
- Prepare financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position
- Coordinate monthly closing processes between various business groups
- Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits
- Evaluate, develop, implement, and upgrade financial systems and controls
- Prepares special lender/investor schedules
- Ensures compliance with bank requirements and covenants
Preferred Qualifications for the VP Accounting:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- 10+ Years of Real Estate / Construction Accounting Experience