Location: West Houston
Why work for the company?
– Work Hard Play Hard Environment
– Laid Back Tax team
– Experience to learn and grow with the company
– Lucrative Compensation package & bonus
CFS has teamed up with the World’s Leading Industrial Aviation Solutions Provider! The Senior Tax Analyst will report directly to the International Tax Manager.
• Assist in preparation of US International compliance obligations (Forms 5471, 8858, 8865, as well as disclosure statements)
• Prepare and review foreign tax returns and coordinate with local finance managers and local tax advisors to ensure they are accurately and timely filed
• Monitor international tax accounts – prepare monthly roll forwards for current/deferred tax expense, income taxes payable, and NOLs
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• 3 years of experience in a large public accounting firm or multi-national corporate tax department
• CPA or CPA Candidate preferred
• Experience with CorpTax tax preparation software