Our client is a consultative tax firm focused on adding value. Many of it’s professionals are CFP’s and trusted partners and advisors to their clients. This company has a strong foothold in Houston culture and has been active in our market for over 30 years. This Tax Manager opening is a pure addition to the team due to growth over the last five years.
Why work here?
- A unique tax role blended with finance and asset management
- Beautiful office within the loop
- Tax planning, creative thinking, research opportunities abound
- Multiple awards such as “2019 Best-In-State Wealth Advisors”
Brief overview – Tax Manager
- Manage and execute tax strategy and planning for a variety of clients
- Ensure compliance with changing tax laws and provide a road map to clients
- Meet face to face with clients, develop relationships, grow business
- Review various tax returns and ensure compliance
Preferences – Tax Manager
- CPA preferred
- CFP preferred
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 5+ years of Tax experience (individuals, trust, partnerships, estates and Scorp)