CFS has teamed up with a Construction & Equipment service company that is searching for a Billing Specialist to join their growing team!
Why work for this company?
- The company provides a laid back family-oriented environment.
- Non Exempt position
- Work-life balance provided
- Start off working remotely
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Issue invoices to customers.
- Draft invoice statements for customers.
- Update accounting records with new payments, customer information, etc.
- Update customer files with issued invoices.
- Process credit memos.
- Create Change Orders.
- Review the accuracy of invoices prior to submission by performing various checks.
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies.
- Assist in collections and create reports and present to managers.
- Provide month-end reports to management.
- Assist with the reconciliation of accounts during closing.
- Submit checks to the bank and post deposits to the GL on a regular basis
- Communicate effectively within the company in order to resolve client inquiries.
- Submit invoices and payment applications by all necessary means.
- Maintains compliance with billing procedures and Company guidelines.
- High School degree or GED
- 3 + years’ experience in billing based on contract terms or purchase orders