CFS is working with one of our nonprofit clients on their search for a Controller to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of accounting experience, with at least 2 spent in public accounting, working knowledge of Financial Edge, and a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
The client offers a 9am-4pm work schedule, with half-days on Friday!
- Maintain cash report on a weekly basis
- Prepare and manage outgoing checks
- Prepare and manage deposits·
- Prepare financials for Board meetings on a quarterly basis
- Organize and maintain all accounting files
- Manage and analyze expenses on a monthly basis
- Prepare budget analysis
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the organization
- Manage the annual financial audit and tax return
- 5-7 years of accounting experience, with 2 years spent in public accounting
- Strong presentation skills – will be working directly with the board
- Ability to work in the office (not a remote role)
- Previous experience working with Blackbaud – Financial Edge