Our client is privately held, has an entrepreneurial spirit, and always in acquisition mode! They are in the consumer products industry and their sales are well over 3B annually. We are looking for a strong Accountant with great leadership skills and strong technical accounting background.
- Manage and maintain the monthly close process and monthly reporting.
- Review and approve journal entries and supporting documentation, as well as enter journal entries as needed.
- Review / perform corporate account reconciliations, making sure all are done timely and accurately.
- Manage the chart of accounts, overseeing the adding of accounts as needed.
- Working with the Company’s external and internal auditors to assist in year-end audit procedures.
- Assist with the monthly and annual corporate budgeting and forecasting.
- Maintaining up-to-date process documentation; recommending and implementing process improvements, as appropriate, to simplify, standardize and streamline efforts.
- Two direct reports.
- Accounting Degree
- Public Accounting Audit experience preferred but not required
- 5 plus years of experience