FINANCIAL SYSTEMS MANAGER: REMOTE
About My Client
My client is a leading global health and wellness lifestyle company. Our client utilizes innovative technology to deliver high quality products & service to their members. Continuous improvement is a lifestyle for this organization- offered up to their members and expected from their employees!
Perks Of The Financial Systems Manager
The company is in hyper growth mode and the financial systems team is on target to nearly double in size over the next year which allows you the ability to build your brand and your team. The Financial Systems Manager will have high visibility to the CFO, CEO, and President of the company. The culture of the team and the organization is centered around a common vision. This is a true team that values growth and mentoring.
- Flexible work schedules
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible working arrangements- in office, or 100% remote options
- Shiny new headquarters with fitness facilities on site!
- Fantastic benefits package- top notch health care package, maternity/paternity support, and fertility treatments to name a few!
- Education assistance including tuition reimbursement and further training in different areas you may with to hone your skills- both technically and personally/professionally.
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Catered team lunches every Friday with your team, as well as a full kitchen of snacks & beverages…. Yes, adult beverages too ?
- Fun team building company events
- Discounted products and services
- This organization has been recognized and named on several prestigious lists to include:
- Most innovative companies
- CNBC’s Disrupter 50
- Tech 25 & Fast50
- TIME’s Genius Companies
About The Financial Systems Manager
As the Financial Systems Manager, you will play a pivotal role as business liaison to the Accounting & Finance team. We are seeking a hands-on people leader with a passion for developing people as well as processes. The manager of Financial Systems will build out and lead a team responsible for building system solutions with emphasis in user experience, functionality, automation, resilience, performance and availability.
WHAT WILL THE FINANCIAL SYSTEMS MANAGER DO?
- Manage and grow the Finance Systems team which includes a group of Developers and QA Engineers supporting the organizations global integrated financial systems platform.
- Provide day-to-day management to guide the team throughout the software application development lifecycle to deliver flexible, innovative, cost-effective solutions while meeting business, compliance and security requirements.
- Work with software vendors and internal teams to deliver all initiatives ranging from large enterprise implementations to smaller features/enhancements.
- Identify opportunities, create, and implement processes to improve the effectiveness of the team and operational excellence.
- Effectively manage internal and external team collaboration and communication.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A FINANCIAL SYSTEMS MANAGER:
- 5+ years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years experience leading a team
- Background in Finance or IT
- Experience implementing SAP
- Experience designing and implementing Financial ERP systems with emphasis in Procure to Pay and Financial Accounting domain, utilizing SAP
- Passion for enterprise Accounting & Finance systems technologies and continuous innovation.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into easy to understand concepts and articulate technical solutions
- Experience working with stakeholders/partners at all levels, globally, across the organization.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Multi-tasking ability essential to handle multiple priorities with minimal direction from management.