This is a great opportunity for someone who LOVES to work for an Entrepreneur and lives in Katy or west of Katy! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Report directly to the owner of multiple businesses. Work with multiple businesses at a time. The Bookkeeper position requires strong bank reconciliation experience and the flexibility to do a variety of projects including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Account Reconciliations, General Ledger work, Payroll, Month End Close, tax reporting and ability to meet deadlines with accuracy.
- Maintains sales tax records and creates and files quarterly payments
- Update general ledger
- Process payroll and review payroll of other locations
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Monthly accounting close
- Cash Flow Management
- Knowledgeable in credit card management and reconciliation
- Cost Analysis for manufacturing business
- 5+ years of Bookkeeping experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- QuickBooks experience
- Ability to be a highly motivated, self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral, written and inter-personal communication skills.
- Spanish Speaker