Why take a Bookkeeper / Admin with this company?
- Amazing office with great company culture!
- This is a newly created role.
- Ability to work with CFO & Controller
- Strong medical benefit package
- 8% match on 401K!
- Free Parking
- Conduct reconciliation of all accounts on an as-needed basis
- Perform all activities related to the accounts payable function including reviewing, coding, and processing payments
- Perform account receivable functions including invoicing, deposits
- Enter and post transactions utilizing knowledge of debits and credits by reconciling bank statements
- Administrative Assistant duties
- Assist in auditing and consulting projects.
- 10 plus years of relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work; Highly motivated, Organized, and Team Player
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in accrual and cash basis of accounting