Why take a Bookkeeper / Admin with this company?
- Amazing office with great company culture!
- This is a newly created role.
- Ability to work with CFO & Controller
- Strong medical benefit package
- 8% match on 401K!
- Free Parking
- Conduct reconciliation of all accounts on an as-needed basis
- Perform all activities related to the accounts payable function including reviewing, coding, and processing payments
- Perform account receivable functions including invoicing, deposits
- Enter and post transactions utilizing knowledge of debits and credits by reconciling bank statements
- Administrative Assistant duties
- Assist in auditing and consulting projects.
- 10 plus years of relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work; Highly motivated, Organized, and Team Player
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in accrual and cash basis of accounting
One thought on “Bookkeeper & Administrative Assistant – Houston – email@example.com”
In regards to this opening, Would you take a look at my resume and let me know what you think?
On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 2:35 PM DIANE DELGADO LEMAIRE Houston’s Accounting & Finance Recruiter and Talent Connector wrote:
> Diane Delgado LeMaire posted: “Why take a Bookkeeper / Admin with this > company? Amazing office with great company culture! This is a newly created > role. Ability to work with CFO & Controller Strong medical benefit package > 8% match on 401K! Free Parking Overview: Conduct ” >