Staff & Senior SEC Accountant for a multinational publicly-traded company located in The Woodlands
Why take an SEC (Staff & Senior) Accountant role with this company?
- Exposure to the entire corporate team (Treasury, FP&A, Tax, Consolidations, Accounting Systems)
- Ability to advance in a growing company.
- Work & live in The Woodlands
Perks of the SEC (Staff & Senior) Accountant role:
- Amazing office space
- The company is undergoing major growth! Huge acquisition looming
- Fantastic benefits and flex schedules
- Work for a manager who loves to train & mentor!
What the SEC (Staff & Senior) Accountants will do…
- Active participation in preparation and review of financial reports and SEC filings on Form 10-K and 10-Q, including XBRL tagging.
- Compiles 10Q / 10K support schedules and footnotes coordinate information from others and maintain the support that ties to the final report.
- Assist in the analysis of financial results for quarterly MD&A disclosures.
- Work directly with independent auditors for their audit and reviews of SEC filings.
- Assist in preparation of summaries and analysis for the audit committee, board and investor presentations.
- Preparation of technical accounting memos, as needed.
- Accurate and timely completion of 10-K and 10-Q forms to meet SEC requirements.
- Effective and efficient maintenance of tie-out support electronically.
- Timely execution of communication and dissemination of SEC, SOX and other relevant information.
- Effectual, proficient support of accounting department and various reporting and analytical projects.
What the company needs in an SEC (Staff & Senior) Accountants:
- Bachelor’s degree
- CPA or CPA eligible
- Public Accounting experience with publicly traded companies
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Dedicated, dependable with the commitment to put in the additional effort as required to meet critical deadlines.
- Flexible, team-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment