Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a top-tier foundation headquartered in Houston, TX. Are you ready to take that next step in your career?
Perks of the Senior Accountant role?
- A succession plan to Assistant Controller and/or Controller
- Work closely with the executive leadership team
- Competitive Compensation Package – amazing PTO
- Flexible work schedules (choose when you come and go!) Core hours from 9 to 3.30pm.
- 40 hour work week!
Overview of the Senior Accountant role:
- Portfolio accounting for multiple investments
- General Ledger Accounting; Financial Statement preparation
- Tax Accounting (partnership, K1’s), Tax Return preparation
- Assist with budgeting
Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor’s in accounting or similar degree
- 4+ years of Accounting Experience
- CPA or CPA Eligible
- Public Accounting (tax or audit), Non-Profit or Investment Accounting a plus