Senior Accounting Systems Analyst for a multinational publicly-traded company located in The Woodlands
Why take a Senior Accounting Systems Analyst role with this company?
- Exposure to the corporate team (Financial Reporting, Treasury, FP&A, Tax)
- Ability to advance in a growing company.
- Work & Live in The Woodlands
Perks of the Senior Accounting Systems Analyst role:
- Amazing office space
- The company is undergoing major growth! New acquisition looming…..
- Fantastic benefits and flex schedules
- Work for a manager who loves to train & mentor!
What the Senior Accounting Systems Analyst will do…
- Assist team’s coordination with IT, Finance and Accounting departments to meet business needs
- Perform day-to-day operations (i.e. user security, symbol updates, period rollovers, etc.) for in-scope applications (e.g. Longview, Cadency and Lease Accelerator)
- Assist in maintaining database integrity through data validations and maintenance testing
- Contribute to process improvements in across in-scope applications and environments
- Manage excel based templates alongside various corporate teams
- Provide global users with technical support and training (work directly with the business until accounting managers, controllers, and finance directors)
- Maintain documentation of system processes, reports and system functionality
What the company needs in a Senior Accounting Systems Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Information Systems
- 3 plus years of corporate accounting and/or financial analysis experience;
- Proficient use of MS Office (expert in Excel) required, and knowledge of VBA a plus
- Understanding of accounting processes coupled with financial systems knowledge preferred
- Strong aptitude for applications and systems; Longview, Oracle, Trintech Cadency or Hyperion/HFM experience a plus
- Results-driven; Change leadership; Builds and manages collaborative relationships