Senior Internal Controls Analyst for a multinational publicly-traded company located in The Woodlands
Why take a Senior Accounting Systems Analyst role with this company?
- Exposure to the corporate team (Financial Reporting, Treasury, FP&A, Tax)
- Ability to advance in a growing company.
- Work & Live in The Woodlands
Perks of the Senior Internal Controls Analyst role:
- Amazing office space
- The company is undergoing major growth! New acquisition looming…..
- Fantastic benefits and flex schedules
- Work for a manager who loves to train & mentor!
What the Senior Internal Controls Analyst will do…
- Develop and maintain a strong internal control environment and helping execute the company’s annual Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) assessment.
- Work with various finance and functional personnel to ensure that internal controls are adequately designed and monitored.
- Assist operating company to develop and maintain internal control documentation and related processes to ensure compliance with the control framework.
- Assist operating companies with internal control remediation activities.
- Assist the operating company in preparation for SOX / Internal Controls testing during different testing cycles.
- Coordinate with internal & external audit, and assist in the timely closure of any identified deficiencies or improvement opportunities.
What the company needs in a Senior Internal Controls Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 4 years of internal controls, audit or accounting experience. Previous experience with Public Accounting firms is preferred.
- Must have knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Requires demonstrated skill in written and oral communications and interview skills.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time (primarily domestic).
- Ability to think analytically, creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- A strong performer who sets high standards and drives performance to achieve results.
- CPA or CIA is preferred.