Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with one of the fastest-growing service providers in Houston. They are looking to add a Senior Accountant to their accounting team and will move quickly for the right candidate.
About the Company and Opportunity:
- This is a privately held international company headquartered in Houston– doing business in over 30 countries!
- They pride themselves in creating a challenging and rewarding work environment for their employees.
- Presents an opportunity to touch many facets of the accounting process and have a voice in process improvement.
- The company is comprised of smart and talented staff and management aimed at making excellence a habit.
Perks of the role?
- Highly sought-after work-life balance
- On-site gym available
- Health and wellness programs
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Private company offering a laid-back environment!
Overview of the Senior Accountant role:
- Prepare intercompany billings to affiliated entities, both domestically and internationally.
- Post intercompany billings received from affiliated entities.
- Prepare monthly journal entries inclusive of supporting documentation and descriptions.
- Perform reconciliations and develop schedules.
- Various ad hoc projects as requested.
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related field
- 3+ years of experience in general ledger accounting role
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- CPA Preferred