Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with a Fortune 500 Oil & Gas company in Downtown Houston. They are looking to add an Internal Auditor to their accounting team and will move quickly for the right candidate.
About the Company and Opportunity:
- This is a US-based, Fortune 500 Company – doing business for over 140 years!
- Presents an opportunity to touch many facets of the company and fast track your career.
- The company is comprised of smart and talented staff and management aimed at adding value to the community by using superior and new technology.
- Innovation and Continuous improvement are 2 pillars of the core values for the company.
Perks of the role?
- Highly sought-after work-life balance!
- All employees enjoy every other Friday off!
- Unlimited sick days
- 401k Match up to 6%
- You control your destiny. Possibility to advance is up to you!
Overview of the Internal Auditor role:
- This Internal Auditor role will participate in operational and risk-based audits.
- Performing internal control validations, internal financial investigations, process reviews, and other requested projects.
- Communicate audit findings to clients.
- Prepare and complete audit reports.
- Other ad hoc projects as requested
Preferred Qualifications for the Internal Auditor:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related field
- 0-5 years of Audit Experience
- Internal Audit University Certification Preferred