We are a centrally-located, publicly-traded company in the service industry. Operating in over 40 states and internationally we serve nearly every industry in existence. This company has been awarded as a “Best Place to Work” multiple years running. The Accountant will sit within a group of seven and reports directly to the Manager of Accounting. There are rapid growth-potential and the ability to take on new responsibilities every week.
Why work here?
- Publicly-traded, fortune 500 company
- Growth expectations for both the company and position
- Great benefits (401k match, bonus, etc..)
- Strong tenured group
- Journal Entry preparation
- Assist with period-end closings
- Analyzes financial data
- Assist with Internal Control maintenance
- Prepare annual financial statements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-7 years of experience in Accounting
- Public accounting or public-company experience preferred