We are a centrally-located, publicly-traded company in the service industry. Operating in over 40 states and internationally we serve nearly every industry in existence. This company has been awarded as a “Best Place to Work” multiple years running. The Treasury Analyst III will sit within a group of seven and reports directly to the Senior Manager of Treasury. There is rapid growth-potential and the ability to take on new responsibilities every week.
Why work here?
- Publicly-traded, fortune 500 company
- Growth expectations (Director was promoted out of this role after one year)
- Great benefits (401k match, bonus, etc..)
- Strong tenured group
- Report results findings to SOX management
- Oversee personnel needs of the department
- Ensure integration of IT controls
- Coordinate expectations with external auditors
- Drive cost reductions of SOX 404 compliance activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 7+ years of Internal Controls experience (SOX)
- Public accounting or public-company experience preferred