Why work for this company:
- They love to promote from within!
- They promote a collaborative team environment
- Competitive benefits and a bonus can pay out on multiple
- They are growing and always in acquisition mode!
- • Manage accounting functions and prepare reports and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances, and other financial results.
- • Plan, organize and direct all the activities of the cost/inventory accounting function.
- • Perform the monthly closing activities including preparation of the cost to operate statement along with supporting analysis.
- • Proactive analysis of variances and communication of issues and opportunities to operations management
- • Ensure financial results are reported accurately and timely.
- • Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or equivalent.
- • Relevant professional certification such as CPA, CA, local equivalent or Master’s in Finance or Accounting strongly preferred.
- • 6+ years of finance experience preferably in Oil & Gas and/or Manufacturing industry including 1+ years of management experience.
- • Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.