Our client is adding a Senior Accountant to their team due to growth. They are in the investment/wealth management space with business in private equity, real estate, oil and gas interests and a number of private investment partnerships.
Why work for this company?
- Family oriented environment
- Great benefits including 8% match on the 401K!
- A team of professionals who work well together and like to have fun!
- We have placed multiple accountants there and almost everyone has been promoted within a year
- Fee downtown parking
- Accounting and reporting for a consolidated group of entities including intercompany accounting and eliminations.
- Perform monthly and quarterly closing duties including but not limited to:
- Prepare and post quarterly intercompany payoffs for several entities.
- Review monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare quarterly reports for Board of Director meetings
- Assist in preparation of audited financials for the consolidated company including schedules and footnotes and provide requests for external audit.
- Prepare budgeting and forecasting schedules for the annual budget.
- Update reports in Management Reporter with new companies and GL accounts as needed.
- BBA – Accounting, CPA preferred
- Four to 7 years plus years of accounting experience.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Uncompromised reputation for discretion, honesty, and personal integrity.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and listening) skills.