Why work for this company!
- Family oriented environment
- Collaborative work culture
- Phenomenal benefit package
- Annual performance-based bonus
- The company is well known for promoting within and valuing their employee’s growth.
- 2 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Must be able to speak, write and read English and Spanish at an intermediate level
- Must have work experience at a $15 million revenue (or greater) for-profit company is (government or not-for-profit experience will not be considered).
- Must have experience in explaining variance analysis and reconciliation preparation.
- Must possess a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
- Must have intermediate computer skills in MS Word, Excel & Outlook
• Assists during month and month-end close with the recording of recurring journal entries.
• Prepares and posts journal entries related to salaries & benefits expense, accruals, and explains variances.
• Responsible for intercompany transaction and for preparing the monthly intercompany reconciliations.
• Perform all related functions for the assigned balance sheet accounts, such as accounts receivables, fixed assets, prepaid, other assets, accounts payables, accruals, etc. and for analyzing and preparing the reconciliations.
• Perform duties for inventory control, physical inventories, reconciliation and valuation.
• Prepares monthly accruals, allocations and associated schedules related to cost of sale and general and administrative expenses.
• Prepares reports detailing monthly administrative and operational expenses and explains variances.
• Assists in the preparation of the annual and quarterly forecast updates.
• Compiles data for the preparation and analysis of reports, key indicators, sales, inventories, etc.
• Assists with financial monthly, quarterly reporting and deadlines to our corporate office.
• Assists in the compilation of documentation for internal and external audits.
• Assist as necessary with billing, collections and accounts payables.
• Complies with internal controls to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.