Are you currently a Senior Accountant and ready to that Supervisor title? Our client is currently adding a Supervisor to their team due to growth. We are looking for a superstar Senior who is ready to lead a team of two degreed accountants. Some of the overall responsibilities will include maintaining of the General Ledger, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Review of A/R and A/P, month end close, and loading financials into Hyperion. The Supervisor will also assist in the preparation of various financial reports that forecast company business activity and financial position.
- Supervise a group of accounting support staff.
- Plans, organizes and schedules work of staff. Plans and organizes large projects performed by staff.
- Responsible for conducting performance appraisals and planning for training and development of subordinates.
- Oversee month end close for assigned businesses
- Assist with monthly forecasting and variance reviews
- Perform cost accounting reviews with operations
- Assist with Inventory reviews to ensure compliance with company policy
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Bachelors in Accounting or equivalent.
- 5+ years of Accounting experience.
- Prior Month End Close Experience
- Cost, Inventory & G/L Accounting
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package.