Our client’s mission is to create a healthier future for children around the world. They are currently searching for a Senior Financial Analyst. Our client is looking for someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. The Senior Financial Analyst will lead accounting and financial reporting for the companies new initiative & operations of cancer clinics in a third world country. In this position, you’ll gain experience supervising others, enhancing work processes, and utilizing PeopleSoft accounting software. Lastly, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of an exciting and impactful new initiative.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Willingness and ability to travel to overseas is required
- Commitment to supporting the mission of creating a healthier future for children and women
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3 years of experience in Public Accounting
- Professional presence and Strong Work Ethic
- Leadership and coaching capabilities
- Willingness and ability to learn, help us improve, and develop your own professional skill set