Our publicly-held client is Headquartered on the West-side of Houston Texas and has approximately 2500 employees. They are a market leader in their industry and have been active for over 60 years.
The successful candidate will sit within a team of five and will report to the Sales Tax Senior Manager. This position will primarily be responsible for assisting with Sales & Use tax audits and notices, researching S&U matters, monitoring changes in S&U laws and maintaining the taxability matrix. This includes the preparation of S&U tax returns and refunds.
Why work here?
- Complicated tax payer, always learning new things
- Heavy research role
- Continuing education is supported
- Publicly traded company exposure
- Strong working knowledge of S&U laws and procedures
- Experience with Sales tax Audits
- Working knowledge of tax research databases (CCH/BNA)