Our client is a Fortune 500 company and a market leader with annual sales north of 5 Billion dollars!
This position reports to the Director and has an active role in month end reporting and analysis, ad hoc reporting, budgeting, forecasting, projections and preforming detailed analytics on companies purchasing behavior. The Financial Analyst partners with Operations in helping to drive consistency through their procurement methods and reporting.
• Assists in the preparation, review and distribution of monthly capital expenditure and commitment reports.
• Prepares monthly analytics report and distributes to field.
• Tracks and reconciles operating leases within consolidated tool.
• Analyzes reports for variances from forecasted, budgeted and benchmarked performance and provide recommendations.
• Monitors and reports actual results vs. key business performance indicators.
• Provides management with continuous improvement plans to sustain and drive improvements throughout the business.
• Assists in the budgeting process.
• Participates in a wide variety of specific financial analysis projects and compile a variety of specific reports.
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience (Audit/Accounting/Finance)
- Experience with Leases, rentals and construction eexperiencepreferred
- “Rockstar” personality – Growth oriented