Financial / Pricing Analyst – Houston –
• Develop pricing proposals
• Perform predictive scenario / sensitivity analysis and modeling to assess the impact of proposed initiatives.
• Assist with the development and administration of pricing systems.
• Monitor the performance and compare financial and operational performance against internal and external benchmarks.
• Compare financial and operational performance against internal and external benchmarks.
• Research and analysis related to other assigned financial projects, including monitoring of trends in support of the rate-setting and review process.
• Maintain billing rate information in systems and address questions as needed.
• Report on the status of various department initiatives and metrics to the Chief Financial Officer and other key stakeholders.
• A bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or a business related degree is required.
• A minimum of two years’ experience in a professional services firm in areas related to financial analysis is strongly preferred;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively with employees at all levels.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must be organized, analytical and detail oriented.
• Able to multi-task, prioritize, and deliver quality work product in a deadline driven environment; overtime is required during peak times.