Reports To: President and to PE group
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Company Details: Founded in 1945, company is a food manufacturer that offers a wide range of wire cut and rotary molded products with multiple packaging capabilities. This company is private equity-backed as of 2016, and has experienced a 99% customer retention rate.
Brief Overview of the Role: Company is currently seeking a dynamic Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to provide strategic financial leadership and support on the overall operation and effectiveness of the organization. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all financial related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibilities for accounting, finance, budgeting, strategic planning, costing, legal, property management and deal analysis and negotiations. As a key member of the Executive Management team, the CFO will report to the President and take on a strategic role in overall management of the company. This integral role will demand technical skills paired with strong leadership to help foster the growth of the company.
Compensation: 175-250K plus bonus/equity
Must have CFO experience with Private Equity portfolio company and food manufacturing experience!
7 years + in progressively responsible leadership roles, preferably in a project-oriented industrial business
- Experience with multi-facility, international, and high volume accounting
- Extensive knowledge / experience in financial and cash management including investments, short-and long-range cash forecasting, and capital allocation decisions
- Capable of sound and timely financial analysis and financial planning with the ability to effectively utilize budgeting skills in the development of strategic goals
- Experience in developing and implementing activity-based costing systems
- Must be able to demonstrate history of strong supervisory skills
- Bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university; MBA and / or CPA highly desirable