• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare and post entries to general ledger accounts and to document business transactions.
• Perform and review general ledger functions to assist with monthly accounting activity and closings.
• Prepare monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts to general ledger, and may review and approve monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Prepare and review bank reconciliations and may perform other banking activities, such as letters of credit or collateral for specified accounts.
• Proactively detect, research, and resolve reconciliation items.
• Analyze and document revenue and expenditure trends and variances in account balances between periods and against budget.
• Prepare financial reports such as balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, budgets and footnote schedules.
• May assist with preparation and review of quarterly and annual SEC filings, as appropriate.
• Prepare financial reports such as balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, etc.
• Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or a related field or the equivalent education and/or experience
• CPA designation or progress towards CPA designation preferred
• Minimum of five years of relevant and progressive professional experience in accounting and/or finance
• Solid understanding of GAAP a