Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare quarterly tax accounting calculations for US Subpart F and certain foreign country income tax provisions. Review other foreign country income tax provisions prepared by other tax accountants.
• Prepare US tax compliance related to international transactions (Forms 5471, 8858, 8865, 1118, 5472, 1120-F, TDF 90-22.1, 5713 etc.) in CorpTax or manage and provide first level review of third party consultant work.
• Review foreign entity financial statements and corporate income tax returns prepared by third party consultants.
• Monitor transfer pricing for compliance with arm’s length standard, work with legal and accounting to properly document and charge out intercompany transactions such as rig leases, loans, administrative services charges and secondment fees etc.
• Work with third party consultants to provide data to prepare transfer pricing documentation studies for US and non-US jurisdictions as required.
Minimum of four years previous experience in a similar role
Experience with quarterly accounting for income taxes (ASC-740 f/k/a FAS 109)
Experience with US international tax compliance
Experience with foreign corporate income tax
Experience with transfer pricing
Familiarity with oil and gas services industry and equipment is a bonus.
Education, Training, Licenses and/or Certifications
Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university in Accounting required
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred