Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in managing and continuously improving the long-term corporate financial model.
• Provide analytical support to Business Units and corporate departments.
• Assist the organization’s Accounting team in the development of the budget, planning, and other requirements.
• Support CFO, Investor Relations, Strategy Group and Marketing with enhanced business and financial analysis at each quarter-end.
• Support Senior Management Team and Departments heads with financial analysis.
• Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, capital expenditures and free cash flow.
• Identify trends and recommend improvements accordingly.
• Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
• Coordination with Marketing, Operations, and Accounting to develop and maintain key drivers for business performance for use in many analyses.
• Minimum of 2 years in a similar role in a business of similar size and complexity. Previous working experience in oil and gas industry is preferred.
• The individual will need extremely strong Excel and financial modeling skills with a background in corporate planning, investment banking, or similar environment.
• A strong understanding of accounting is critical, and a CPA, CFA and/or MBA are a plus.
• The person will need to be comfortable operating under tight deadlines and have the ability to effectively prioritize projects.
• A solid understanding of equity and debt capital markets is important.
• Must be a team player with the ability to interact effectively across all levels of the organization.
• The person will need to be able to work independently without continuous oversight.
Education, Training, Licenses and/or Certifications
• Bachelor and/or graduate degree in accounting, finance, or business; or equivalent relevant work experience preferred