- Enhance product line analysis.
- Continue efforts to further improve cost standards for services performed and utilized equipment leveraging key metrics
- Develop pricing analysis to better identify price versus volume impact
- Conduct project proposal and project performance reviews implementing process where necessary
- Improve product line financial results through analysis, monitoring variances, identifying trends and recommending actions in partnership with the operating leaders
- Identify, develop and implement processes and system solutions to achieve the prior
- Perform Capital Expenditures analysis, budgeting and monitor variances to actual
- Conduct acquisition evaluation analysis and integration where successful
- Special projects as defined by the CFO
- Perform additional finance or accounting duties as needed
- Knowledge of finance, revenue and cost accounting, budgeting, variance analysis and return analysis. Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports and projections. Working knowledge of forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and solid interpersonal skills. Ability to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- A team player that works effectively with support and operating functions.
- The prior skills will likely be acquired through a combination of the completion of a Degree in Finance or Accounting and five plus years of experience – two of which will be proven working experience as an analyst.
- The successful candidate must have a strong work ethic, be a self-starter, and have strong analytical and Excel skills, with demonstrated capabilities in driving financial improvements through analysis, process change and use of systems.