Chief Financial Officer and EVP
Dynamic opportunity with a growing organization where you are a key business partner and advisor to the executive team reporting to the company President and responsible for the financial direction, guidance and compliance to support successful company operations.
The CFO will take on a highly visible and strategic role for the corporation as the financial leader. On a day-to-day basis, he or she will be a trusted and highly valued advisor to the President to help drive organizational change and ensure profitable growth.
The CFO enables the timely and actionable information and robust analysis and metrics that support both the Company, franchisee partners and the larger strategic decisions. The CFO will work closely with other members of the executive and management teams to achieve revenue, cash flow and profitability growth targets.
The CFO will:
• Provide guidance and leadership to Company’s finance organization with focus on continual performance improvement, positive change management, staff development and succession planning, and the highest levels of ethics and integrity.
• Enhance and maintain financial management systems, infrastructure and controls that support business growth.
• Oversee the Company’s capital structure and balance sheet, and ensure the appropriate level of funding to support growth and changes in Company’s business strategy.
• Provide strong oversight to treasury & cash management and work with Parent Company to maintain adequate insurance coverage.
• Manage the banking relationships to assist in supporting the funding needs for the Company.
• Continue to improve the timeliness of financial and management reporting and the quality of business planning and tax planning, budgeting and financial analysis; facilitate development of robust financial analytics and metrics.
• Oversee financial analyses and budgeting of business operations and opportunities; spearhead the interpretation of operating results in relation to anticipated results.
• Partner with the Chief Technology Officer and Controller to improve business intelligence across the enterprise.
• Partner with the Managing Director to develop business strategies for some of the key business issues.
• Continue development of a world-class finance organization that is a key business partner to the business operations in all areas (planning, sales/business development, operations and franchisee support).
• Accountable for building and leading a skilled finance staff and assuring that the function remains fundamentally excellent, attracts and retains top professional talent and builds succession bench strength.
• Oversee key personnel to ensure compliance of all financial standards, regulatory requirements and government reporting, and other requirements required by the parent company.
• Broadly experienced Finance Executive operating as a CFO or VP of Finance with previous experience working in Retail, Communications or Franchise business highly preferred.
• CPA or MBA with prior experience in public accounting.ire
Generous compensation package will include $185,000-225,000 base salary plus up to 40% bonus, car allowance and excellent benefits.