Why join this organization as an Accounting Manager?
- Company is the leading authority in their industry!
- GROWTH potential – WANT to be the controller one day!!
- Casual, laid-back environment that feels like family
- 4 out of 5 stars Glassdoor review! “Work and home life balance”
What you will be doing as the Accounting Manager
- Accounting Manager oversees a team of 4
- Provides oversight of and daily guidance to accounting team
- Process monthly recurring journal entries
- Prepare all monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Review financials and help identify accruals as needed
- Job cost analytical support
- Maintain fixed asset schedule
- Develop and maintain cycle count program in coordination with divisional leadership
- Gather month-end inventory data and post adjustments as applicable
- Monitor cash and consolidate funds as needed
- Process weekly check run and submit positive pay and NACHA files to bank
- Issue new cards, provide cardholder support, manage card program
What you need to bring to the table….
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-8 years of general accounting experience
- Go-getter personality
- Proficiency in Netsuite is a huge plus
- Sales and use tax experience highly preferred