Accounting Payable Manager
Hybrid, Fixer, Strong leader, Embraces Change
Why take an Accounts Payable role with this company?
- Exposure to multiple business units.
- You love process improvement projects.
- You want to be a key part of the corporate accounting team
- You love engaging with Executives!
- You are a charismatic leader and love leading a team of tenured processors!
Perks of the Accounts Payable role:
- Strong medical benefit package
- 401-K with match
- Hybrid Schedule
What you will be doing as an Accounts Payable Manager….
- Leads AP system-related projects and directed team to complete them successfully, including project planning and management status reporting
- Ensures system compliance with all internal controls
- Leads automating AP and driving process efficiency and re-tooling processes
- Tracks and reports monthly KPIs
- Coordinates the monthly close schedule
- Assists in preparing weekly reports for management
- Performs general ledger analysis of accounts
- Reviews vendor setups
- Audits accounts payable data entries
- Review and manage payment submissions for general ledger account coding and approvals
- Generate various accounts payable reports for internal and external distribution as necessary
What you need to bring to the table as an Accounts Payable Manager…
- 10 plus years of Accounts Payable experience
- Great leadership experience
- Process improvements
- Ability to hit and manage deadlines
#accountspayable #accountspayablemanager #accountingjobs #accountspayable