HR Manager – CFS has teamed up with a non-profit organization centrally located in Houston to fill a high-priority and hands-on HR Manager position.
About the Organization and Opportunity:
- Our client is a mission-driven, growing organization that helps provide memorable opportunities for underserved populations.
- This is a hands-on role which can move to some hybrid flexibility after fully onboarded.
- Employer offers 100% paid benefits, and amazing vacation time.
Overview of the HR Manager role:
- Oversee entire employee life-cycle.
- Own all HR functions including: employee relations, benefits, recruiting, onboarding, compliance, and payroll.
- This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to lead all facets of human resources for an amazing organization that enriches the lives of close to 10,000 people annually.
- Major growth for this organization and this position is slated in the next 3-5 years.
Preferred Qualifications for the HR Manager:
- BS degree or extensive related experience
- HR leadership experience required.
- Genuinely good person with strong listening and organizational skills.
- Comfort with 1-2 days/month for site visits (1.5 hour drive from Houston)