Nonprofit Accounting Manager Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Nonprofit Accounting Manager:
- Nonprofit Organization that is committed to providing quality healthcare for the community!
- Strong Company Values!
- Recipient of Health Center Quality Leader Award at Gold Tier back to back years!
Perks of the Nonprofit Accounting Manager role?
- Visible & Direct point of contact with CFO
- Career development opportunities – CEO Track Succession Planning!
- 100% Employee Covered Medical Benefits
Overview of the Nonprofit Accounting Manager role:
- Manages, directs, and advises in maintaining the general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, and all other accounting operations.
- Coordinates annual audit through completion
- Participates in the health center’s performance improvement activities and performs duties in accordance with applicable standards.
Preferred Qualifications for the Nonprofit Accounting Manager :
- CPA Preferred
- Experience with Abila MIP and Microsoft Excel