Leading Houston manufacturer is looking to add to its accounting team!
This organization has been in business for over 60 years and is currently experiencing tremendous growth due to the success of its multiple product lines.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join this great team.
Why work here?
– Be part of a team in a family-like tight knit group
– Stability (Company experiencing fast consecutive growth in a challenging market)
– Exposure to different areas of Accounting – Expand your skillset!
– Highly innovative company that celebrates their employees!
– Annual Bonus!
Duties of Senior Accountant:
– Assist in overseeing all GL accounts
– Serve as backup for AP and AR
– GL Account reconciliations
– Prepare property tax analysis
– Assist with review & preparation of inventory forecasts, budgets, and estimations
– Month End Close/Journal Entry review
– Assist with internal and external audit
– Perform account reconciliations
– SOX Compliance
– Monthly financial reporting
– Perform other duties as needed
Requirements of Senior Accountant:
-10+ years of cost accounting experience
– Manufacturing or Chemical Industry is a plus
– Bachelors degree