Why you should consider this role….
- Our client is a private investment and management firm headquartered in Houston
- They have an expansive portfolio of commercial real estate assets, and investments valued over 10B
- The firm prides itself in collaborative leadership and management approach
- This is a cutting-edge and entrepreneurial culture and environment
- Due to growth, they are adding several key financial positions
- HYBRID: Work from home Mondays & Fridays
What you will be responsible for in this Accounting role….
- Administer day-to-day accounts payable processes, such as cash, accounts payables, and company credit cards expense reporting.
- Work with vendor to obtain needed vendor contact and payment information.
- Ensures bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to company procedures.
- Review and maintain accurate accounting data to include, but not limited to vendor information, data entries, proper coding, etc.
- Provide support for department managers on retrieving financial information from the accounting software.
- Prepare and enter various journal entries, including monthly accruals for month-end close.
- Clarify any questionable invoice items, prices, or acceptance signatures; obtain proper support/backup information and/or data required for invoice payment.
What you need to bring to the table to be successful in this Accounting role….
- A bachelor’s degree in Business from an accredited college or university is a plus.
- Minimum two (2) years of related business experience preferred.