Why join this organization?
- Be a part of a company that is a LEADER in retail and fueling solutions
- They’re in GROWTH mode- “we seek out opportunities to innovate and learn”
- Play a key part in building out the team and culture!
- Value of inclusion and teamwork is celebrated
- People and purpose are what their culture is all about
What you will be doing……
- Prepares financial statements to summarize and forecast the company’s financial status.
- Responsible for month-end and year-end close procedures
- Produces and manages balance sheets and analyze future earnings and expenses.
- Assists with management of accounting, auditing, and budgeting within the organization.
- Assists with preparations for audits.
- Cash forecasting preparation as well oversee the weekly & monthly vendor payments
- Oversees A/R Collections from select direct billed customers
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations as well banking and credit card reconciliations
- Ensures compliance with and prepare reports according to applicable government regulations.
- Uses accounting software to maintain records and prepare reports.
- Coordinates with and prepares reports for upper management.
- Participates in capital planning and payment tracking/forecasting of projects
- Lead process improvement and automation efforts for Accounting functions
- Backup to Payroll and AP
What you need to bring to the table….
- Accounting Degree or Finance Degree
- 5-8 years experience
- Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables)
- Master’s Degree is a plus
- CPA preferred
#accountingmanager #accountingjobs #jobs #houstonjobs