About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is one of the fastest growing litigation support companies in the country!
- This well-established firm has been in business for many years and has acquired multiple companies this year.
- Why work here:
- This firm provides opportunities for advancement and experience for those that help them to grow and develop.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits plan.
- Opportunity to grow your team from the ground up.
Overview of the AP Director role:
- Responsible for developing improvement and strategic plans for areas of responsibilities.
- Develops and implements strategic guidelines, procedures, and processes.
- Responsible for reviewing departmental results and directing team. Identifies improvements for systems, workflow, and procedures.
- Develops and maintains relationships with customers and other Company departments to ensure positive interactions, resolutions, and outcomes of inquiries and issues.
- Works in collaboration with other departments to make the identified changes to improve processes.
- Establishes department goals and monitors key metrics, analysis, and reporting.
- Directs and leads integration activities for Account Payable in M&A process.
- Ensures that the appropriate internal control environment is maintained.
- Lead continuous improvement, including processes, systems, and outside support targeted to improve department efficiencies thus reducing risk and cutting costs.
- Resolves escalated internal and external customer issues.
Preferred Qualifications for the AP Director:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance.
- 10 – 15 years of AP within a mid to large size company.
- NetSuite experience is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.