About the Company and Opportunity: Data Engineer
- Our client is a stable, family-owned company that has been in business for over 50 years!
- A massive organization with plenty of room to grow your career.
- Flexible Remote work schedule.
Why work here: Data Engineer
- This company boast a professional environment working with an exceptional and very talented team.
- Great opportunity to work for a firm that abides by its mission statement of being committed to excellence, customer service, and integrity.
Overview of the Data Engineer:
- Use Azure Data Factory to move/transform data.
- Contribute to data quality framework.
- Contribute to proof-of-concept efforts in Advanced Data Analytics solutions like Predictive modeling, Machine Learning, etc.
- Perform data analysis required to troubleshoot data-related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Participate in establishing system documentation standards and QA methodologies.
Preferred Qualifications for the Data Engineer:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in data engineering, business intelligence, or related field.
- Solid grasp of data warehouse concepts and terminology.
- Proficient in SQL. Experience with Python preferred.
- Experience with the Microsoft Data/BI Stack (MS SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI).
- Experience with Azure Synapse, Data Lake.
- Experience with major ERP and Business Intelligence systems (MS Dynamics and Power BI a strong plus).