HR Generalist Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the HR Generalist Opportunity:
- They have been in business for over 40 years!
- Strong Company Values
- Excellent tenure – most employees have been with the business for over 20 years.
- Biosolids management contractor.
Perks of the HR Generalist role?
- Visible & Direct point of contact with leadership team.
- Strong Benefits Package
- Laid back environment. Boots and jeans!
Overview of the HR Generalist role:
- Process payroll for 200 employees.
- Onboarding and offboarding.
- File workers compensation for drivers.
- Ensure employee training programs are developed or used to cover OSHA requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications for the HR Generalist:
- 3 -5 years of experience.
- MS Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.