Why work for this company?
- The company is a leader in its niche.
- They offer a comprehensive benefits package. 20% bonus target.
- Hybrid schedule (2 days in)
- Must embrace and thrive on change.
- Growing…AND PE-backed. IPO in process!
- You love technical accounting and strive to be a CAO someday!
- You are very driven with excellent business acumen!
What you will be doing…..
- Leads the process for preparation and review of internal financial statements
- Provide technical accounting analysis for complex transactions in accordance with GAAP.
- Assist in the research and analysis of new accounting pronouncements
- Review Work In Progress schedule and understand and explain project performance
- Variance Analysis.
- Remain current on new and upcoming accounting guidance issued by the FASB and SEC;
- Develop and maintain accounting policies, processes, and internal controls consistent with GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley Requirements.
- Post IPO:
- Lead the preparation and review for filing of all SEC forms 10K, 10Q, and 8-Ks to ensure compliance with SEC regulations, US GAAP accounting, and XBRL reporting requirements
- Act as a primary liaison with external auditors as well as SOX compliance
- Provide support to FP&A throughout the quarterly earnings process
What you need for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Finance/Accounting preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant, professional experience
- Advanced Excel
- Candidate much have a strong work ethic, be attentive to detail, and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- An entrepreneurial, agile, resilient mindset
- Experience in construction / project-oriented operating environment