Why take an Accountant role with this company?
- Fantastic office with excellent company culture
- Learn all about investments!
- The position is open due to growth.
- The manager of this team started in this very role!
- Ability to see new Investments come on board
- Strong medical benefit package
- 8% match on 401K!
- Hybrid! Work from home Mondays & Fridays!
- Participate in luncheons, happy hours and office team outings.
What the Accountant will do…
- Record cash activity for public investments weekly
- Reconcile activity (cash, dividends, interest, fair values) for monthly close
- Communicate with investment managers to assist in executing trades and transfers
- Assist with documentation associated with trades, new account openings
- Master Addepar investment management software tool
- Set up new accounts in the general ledger
- Prepare annual audit schedules such as income reconciliations
- Assist in the annual budget process
What the company needs in an Accountant:
- BBA – Accounting
- 0 to 2 years of accounting experience
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and listening) skills
- Proficient in Excel and knowledge of Word and PowerPoint