CFS has recently partnered with an engineering, procurement and construction company located in Houston, TX. This role is bonus and stock option eligible
- CFS has personally placed multiple candidate with this client.. to rave reviews!
- You will be surrounded by top talent, from top schools, many with their CPA’s!
- Beautiful office, public company, international presence
- Hybrid Schedule – 3 days in 2 days work from home!
- Equity Options!
Duties of the Senior Fixed Assets Accountant role
- Performs monthly consolidated fixed asset and intangible roll forward and reconciliation review procedures within HFM and JD Edwards.
- Assists in the accounting and preparation of all supporting schedules and documentation for fixed assets acquired through business combinations
- This including the preparation of detailed valuation analysis and/or review of valuation work papers provided by third party specialists.
- Prepares JD Edwards system/sub ledger integration files for fixed asset and intangible balances of newly acquired companies.
- Supports and educates operating units and other corporate departments with technical accounting matters
Preferred Qualifications of the Senior Fixed Assets Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2+ years in public accounting
- CPA Eligible