Why you should consider this role:
- Newly created role due to growth.
- PE-Backed Company
- Newly implemented ERP system.
- This company wants and needs your fresh ideas!!! Create reports for the investors.
- Glassdoor reviews include the 3.2-star approval of the CEO.
- In acquisition mode!!!!
- Excellent work-life balance and flexible schedule.
- Fantastic location if you live around the Sugar Land area.
What you will be doing…..
- Develops and reviews monthly quarterly, and annual financial reports in NetSuite.
- Prepares special reports and analyses as requested; and presents reports to various stakeholders.
- Oversees the preparation and distribution of financial reports
- Involved with the preparation of the annual operating budget
- Managed AP Team and Fixed Assets
- Reviews monthly intercompany accounting
- Assists with lease accounting
- Monthly revenue recognition calculations
- Supervises staff activities such as account reconciliations, cash receipts, annual financial audits, and equipment lease schedules.
What you need to bring to the table….
- BA/BS in Finance/Accounting
- 5+ years of experience