Why join this organization?
- Both managers have over 20 years of experience and are more than willing to train and mentor. They want to share their knowledge with you!
- HYBRID schedule- employees chose Thursday and Friday as their work-from-home days
- Work-life balance- 40-hour work week! If you work more- bring it to your manager’s attention and they will fix it
- Great team dynamic! Fun atmosphere!
- Very flexible management team
- The company has been in business for 30 years!
- Glassdoor rating is a 3.6 – “Great company, great people” was the most used phrase among reviews
What you will be doing…… responsible for accounting activities related to the general ledger, accounts payable, reconciliations, and cost allocations.
- Assists Accounting Manager with general ledger activities
- Analyzes general ledger
- Performs daily A/P process, including AP invoices, checks requests
- Distributes all A/P invoices to appropriate personnel for approval
- Reconcile invoices
- Daily cash receipts and monitor bank activity. Supply daily receipt reports to executives.
- Assist with coding vendor invoices
- Effectively record and report in a multi-location, multi-division, and department environment.
- Process expense reports for payment and creates ACH import file for bank upload.
- Prepares month-end journal entries, including cost allocations, and reclass or correcting entries.
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations and reconciling sub-ledgers to the general ledger.
- Reconciles monthly bank statements.
- Responsible for month-end journal entries, reviews, and assigned tasks.
What you need to bring to the table….
- Accounting Degree or Finance Degree with 1-year GL experience
- A great attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables)